Tuesday 27 March 2012

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Foam

I decided to try and use a foam hair dye for the first time. I normally use L'oreal Preference hair dyes to colour my hair but I fancied a change. I picked this one as it was new out and claimed to nourish hair as it coloured. I picked the colour below which was number 5 Medium Brown. 


In the box:


You got everything you needed in the box like you would normally do and instructions, I suggest that you read them carefully if you have not used a foam dye before as the technique is slightly different. 

My Verdict

The colour turned out darker than the colour on the box and on the colour chart even though my hair started out as a light brown which I am a little bit disappointed about I am hoping that my hair will begin to lighten after a few washes.

As for the claim of nourishing while it colours I didn't think this was the case with my hair. I know my hair is damaged but L'oreal hair dye makes my hair feel soft and silky when washed off but this product made my hair will dry and course, it was only when I applied the conditioner provided that it went soft and silky.

On a brighter note the coverage was good and it gave an even colour but if I was to use this dye again I would purchase a lighter colour. I hope you found this post helpful feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment