Monday 26 March 2012

My Mac Lipsticks

I don't own many Mac Lipsticks in fact I only have 4! The ones I do have I love them and use one of them every day depending on what kind of look I am going for. 


Lovelorn - Lustre
If I had to choose one as been my favourite I would have to choose this one. It is bright and bold but it is still perfect for every day wear. It goes perfectly with almost every outfit. It makes lips feel soft and moisturised although I have to top it up every few hours as it starts to wear off a little.



Creme Cup - Cremesheen
This is a perfect pinky nude it gives lips a slight pinky glow. I use it when I am going for a natural make up look just to add a bit of colour to my lips. This can be quite a drying lipstick and can stick to chapped lips so I would recommend to use a lip balm before apply this.


Viva Glam Gaga - Lustre
This is a vibrant baby pink shade which is perfect to use on hot summers days or nights out. It has the same moisturising finish that love lorn does and needs to be topped up through out the day.


Chatterbox - Amplified
I think that this is a very similar colour to lovelorn but it is a lot more vibrant and pigmented. You do not need to build up the colour as with just one stroke it gives you bright coloured lips. I would use this on days where I want my lips to stand out as the colour tends to take over your face.










4 comments:

  1. I REALLY want Lovelorn :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reccomend that you get it its my faviourite at first I didn't think I would like the darker pink colour as I am normally attracted to baby pinks but I'm addicted to this shade now! AMAZING

      Katie :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the viva glam gaga! but they don't have it in my city anymore :( just the nude viva glam gaga.
    xx Taylor
    http://girlmeetsbeautyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's a shame it took me a while to get it they never had it in stock where I live I only managed to find it while I was in London for my birthday xx

      Delete