Tuesday 3 April 2012

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion

As you may have seen from my previous post "March Wishlist" I was wanting to purchase the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water using my £5 off voucher, but when I went into my local boots store I was told that it had been took off sale as there was a fault with it and it would be back as soon as the problem was sorted. The lady on the counter recommended for me to get the cleansing lotion instead, she said it did the same job but it was for normal/dry skin which didn't bother me as I often suffer from dry skin from time to time. 

Although I have only been using this product for a few weeks I love it. It does exactly what I want it to do. It removes any make up which may be left on my skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.



It had a creamy consistency and it glides over my face effortlessly using a cotton pad. It does not sting my eyes or cause any irritation to my skin which I sometimes have a problem with when using cleansers which feel to harsh for my skin but this one is perfect.

I would defiantly repurchase this product again although I am still interested in trying out the cleansing water when it comes back onto the shelves.

Thank you for reading I hope you found this post helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment