Wednesday, 29 August 2012
These have recently been my faviourite face combination! Mac Face and Body is a perfect light coverage foundation which leaves my skin feeling fresh and looking glowing! Although I do find my t zone getting a tad oily after wearing it all day using Rimmel Stay Matt powder sorted out my little problem! Also by adding a few sprays of Mac Fix + helps to make my makeup last that little bit longer :)
Thursday, 21 June 2012
Here are a few purchases which I have made over the past few months I have been testing them out to enable me to tell you my thoughts on them. You will be able to read about them in my future posts, so stay tuned!
These are my most recent purchases and I am very happy with them so far but I will go into more detail on that in my future posts.
So I have;
- Real Techniques Core Collection
- Mac Face and Body - C1
- Mac Fix+
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair (repurchase)
- MUA Mosaic Blush - English Rose
- Maybelline Illegal Length - Waterproof
- No7 Eyelash Curlers
- Loreal Caresse - Cheeky Magenta
- Revlon Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake
- No7 Nourishing Lip Shine Peach
- Yankee Candle - Country Lemonade (none beauty related)
So now you know what I've been buying lately I'm sure you are just as eager to hear what I thought about them!
Wednesday, 20 June 2012
Yet another apology from me but I do apologise for the large gaps inbetween my posts! But I'm back and hoping to get back on track with regular posts!
I have been very busy at the moment and had a lot going on in my life recently such as leaving college and starting to work full time busy busy busy! I'm now working out my time so that I still have time to blog for all my lovely followers :D
Some posts which you can keep your eyes open for which are coming within the next few weeks are:
- Recent purchases (there has been a lot)
- Reviews on my new purchases
- Wish list
I have plenty of posts planned which I hope you all enjoy
Thanks guys speak to you soon
Wednesday, 16 May 2012
I recently purchased a new lipstick after I decided I didn't need any more for a while, naughty! But I have to admit I am extremely happy with my purchase.
I have been looking for a bright pink lipstick which is a more darker shade of pink than I would normally go for and believe me this has been difficult for me to find one I liked. I popped into my local Superdrug and I was just browsing the isles not looking for anything in particular when I came across the new Rimmel Kate Moss collection. As soon and my eyes met this shade I knew I just had to have it! I got it in shade 20 which is a perfect shade which I have been looking for! WOW!
I am really pleased with the staying power of these lipsticks it lasts nearly all day without any touch ups. Amazing! I will pop in a little picture of what it looks like on, I will now recommend Rimmel lipsticks to everyone as this is the first one I have tried and I am very impressed with the colour and quality and also it is not drying to my lips which is a big advantage. I am looking forward to maybe making some more naughty purchases from this line ;)
Wednesday, 9 May 2012
Here are a few items which are in my current wish list which I hope to purchase soon!
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Miss Guided - Black Blazer
Tigi - Health Factor
Paper Chase 2012/2013 A5 Diary
Babyliss - Heated Rollers
Rayban - 5184 My new glasses (hopefully) which I plan to order very soon! Eeekk!
Thursday, 3 May 2012
1. What time did you do your makeup today? I did my make up today at about 11:00AM as I started work at 1:00PM and I like to give myself plenty of time!
2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? That would be my Collection 2000 Lasting Finish Concealer it is my absolute favourite!
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? The little but of mascara which I got under my lower lash line.
4. Did you apply false eyelashes? No I did not I only tend to wear false eye lashes for special occasions.
5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? I listened to my iPod on shuffle :)
6. Biggest make-up mishap today? Getting my foundation in my hair around my hair line!
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? No not today I was just applying my make up the same way I do every day I am at work neutral and natural looking.
8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? That would be my mascara as I spend a lot of time making sure my eyelashes look long and full of volume.
9. What part of your routine is the most fun? As above even though it is the most time consuming it is also my favourite part of my make up routine!
10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? I would say that would be my lip stick I normally pick bright vibrant colours which stand out wearing these kind of colours on my lips makes me feel more confident.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshadow? Neutral
12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid
13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? Make up I wash my hair then leave it wrapped in a towel until I have finished my make up.
14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? No the only make up item I ever take with me is my lip stick which I am wearing that day so it just gets chucked in the bottom of my bag.
15. When did you finish your make-up? It look me about 30 to 45 minutes to complete my make up today
Thanks I hope you enjoyed this post I have gotten a few of these tag posts from the wonderful Dainty Dollmix's blog I hope you don't mind ;)
Sunday, 29 April 2012
Hi all, I'm am sorry I haven't been posting very often now I have been busy with my Gran's funeral, going on holiday, starting my new part time job and a mountain of college work!
I plan to get back on track and start posting more often again! I have reached over 10 followers now which I know isn't much compared to other people's but, I am really grateful to those people its nice to know that some people are actually interested in what I write.
So I have a few posts planned which be published throughout the next few weeks so hopefully that gives you something to look forward to!
Thanks for reading :)