Thursday 15 March 2012

March Beauty Wishlist

Every month I write a wish list in my phone of things I want to buy that month so I have decided to share my list with you guys. I don't always get everything which is on my wishlist as I like to see what other people think of the different products and if they have had bad reviews I will then strike them off my list. So this is what I have on my list this month;





  1. Sleek Contour Kit - Light, I have wanted this for a while and I have finally decided this is the month which I plan to purchase it.
  2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Light, I have put off getting this as I've been waiting for my current concealer to run out before I got this one but its now running low and get it to see if it lives up to some of the amazing reviews which I have seen on it.
  3. Revlon Lip Butter - Sweet Tart, I have been waiting ages for these to be released in the UK after seeing so many reviews from people who got them from the US and this is the month they get released in the UK and I get the chance to get my hands on them.
  4. No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water, I have the face cream to go with this product and I have wanted to try this since it was released, Boots are giving away the £5 off No7 vouchers again so I have decided to use mine to get this to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment