Sunday 25 March 2012

London Haul

I recently went to London to celebrate my 18th Birthday I didn't buy much while I was there every though I spend most of my time shopping but I did do a lot of site seeing as well. I thought I would share the few things I did get with you; 

Beauty Items

  1. Mac Blush - Well Dressed (£17.50)
  2. Mac Lipstick - Viva Glam Gaga (£13.50)
  3. Mac Paint Pot - Bare Study (£14.50)
  4. Loverdose Diesel Perfume and Body Lotion (Part of gift set)



I also thought I would include a few snaps that I took while I was in London. Really I was just testing out my new camera but I think some photos turned out better than expected and I would like to share them with you!

 Night time trip on the London Eye was amazing!
Just one of the many pictures which was taken in Madame Tussauds.






2 comments:

  1. Great post! i want to get the Viva Glam Gaga as well! i also love the second London picture! its gorgeous, wish i had it as a wall hanging! Great blog.

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much that comment made me smile :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete