Thursday 3 May 2012

TAG: Make up Diary


1. What time did you do your makeup today? I did my make up today at about 11:00AM as I started work at 1:00PM and I like to give myself plenty of time!

2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? That would be my Collection 2000 Lasting Finish Concealer it is my absolute favourite! 

3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? The little but of mascara which I got under my lower lash line.

4. Did you apply false eyelashes? No I did not I only tend to wear false eye lashes for special occasions.

5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? I listened to my iPod on shuffle :)

6. Biggest make-up mishap today? Getting my foundation in my hair around my hair line!

7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? No not today I was just applying my make up the same way I do every day I am at work neutral and natural looking.

8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? That would be my mascara as I spend a lot of time making sure my eyelashes look long and full of volume.

9. What part of your routine is the most fun? As above even though it is the most time consuming it is also my favourite part of my make up routine!

10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? I would say that would be my lip stick I normally pick bright vibrant colours which stand out wearing these kind of colours on my lips makes me feel more confident.

11. Neutral or colorful eyeshadow? Neutral 

12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid

13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? Make up I wash my hair then leave it wrapped in a towel until I have finished my make up.

14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? No the only make up item I ever take with me is my lip stick which I am wearing that day so it just gets chucked in the bottom of my bag.

15. When did you finish your make-up? It look me about 30 to 45 minutes to complete my make up today

Thanks I hope you enjoyed this post I have gotten a few of these tag posts from the wonderful Dainty Dollmix's blog I hope you don't mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment